We all have heard about the home of Lord Shiva- Kailash Mansarovar. Devotees call him as devon ke dev- Mahadev. That means every other god and goddesses had the utmost respect for him. His entire life is depicted in the Hindu Mythological books. According to his followers and devotees, there is a lake between the mountains of Kailash and they call that Lake Manasarovar. It is also said that Lord Vishnu and Shiva took the avatars of swans and swam there. This place is mystical and beautiful. If you want to achieve salvation then Kailash Mansarovar Darshan Tour is a must in your lifetime. Here are some amazing facts about Kailash Mansarovar.
Mystical Beliefs About Kailash Mansarovar:
- The shape of Mount Kailash is very unique and different. It does not replicate a natural mountain by any means. According to Russian Researches, Mount Kailash is way too perfect and symmetrical to be a mountain. There are high chances that it is man-made.
- We are all aware that Mount Kailash is the home of Lord Shiva and Parvati. So Hindu supporters won’t allow scaling or ascending the mountains. Other than Hinduisms, there are also different convictions for different religions as a sacred one.
- People can never reach the peak of the mountain. This is because the position keeps changing. There has been no explanation about the theory to date. Numerous trekkers try climbing but the efforts go in vain. Some will unknowingly go in the wrong direction, some will witness terrible weather conditions. This will result in giving up the climb. Many people have never returned as well.
- According to holy scriptures and other Ancient Vedas, Kailash Parvat is the cosmic axis which means it is the centre of the world. Devotees also believe that it is the stairway to paradise. Followers believe Kailash is the connection between the spiritual world and the real world i.e it connects heaven to earth.
- Also, there are two lakes around the mountains. Various myths surround these two lakes. One is Lake Mansarovar and the other is Rakshash Tal. This indicates that one lake is good and the other is bad respectively. Also, they believe that Mount Kailash separates the two lakes. This is also the symbolism of human’s good and bad side. The evil lies within each individual. Also, Mansarovar is a freshwater lake whereas the Rakshas Rakis a saltwater one.
- There is also another belief which says people who climb Mount Kailash gets old faster. Two weeks equal to twelve hours in the mountain. Also, many hikers and climbers reported that there hair and nails grew rapidly within twelve hours.
These are some interesting facts about Kailash Mansarovar. If you want to avail amazing packages for Kailash Mansarovar Darshan then visit the website of My Tirth India.