One of the most incredible places in India is the Golden Temple in Amritsar. It is a beautiful place with beautiful people. Many devotees consider this as one of the best places in India. If you want to visit some iconic places in your lifetime then the Golden Temple is one of them. You can take your family on a tour to this wonderful place in a very affordable golden temple darshan packages. It will fill your hearts and help you create unforgettable memories. Besides, visiting the temple and immersing in the serenity there are many activities you can do in the golden temple. Keep reading this blog to know more about it.
Activities To Do In Golden Temple:
- Make sure to visit the temple during the daytime. It is an instinct to want to visit the Golden Temple when you are into the area. Thousands and lakhs of people visit the temple every day. Hence, you have to stand in a queue on Guru’s Bridge. This bridge is the symbolism of the soul’s journey after death. You would not get tired waiting in the queue as there are a lot of things to admire. The architecture is beautiful and the sound of prayers and bells will fill your heart. At day you will experience the holiest text of Sikhism and it is not possible to see at night.
- You should also visit the temple at night. The atmosphere at night gets magical and serene. You will also see the holy book of Sikhism in the Golden Temple at night. The tranquillity is increased during the night. The pool looks beautiful. If you want to relax and experience some peace then night visit is a must.
- The Langar Hall in Amritsar’s Golden Temple is one of the largest community kitchens in the worlds. There is a huge dining hall where free food is served throughout the year. In the Golden Temple complex is a huge dining hall, which served free food. You can enjoy delicious vegetable food with other very kind people. The volunteers inside will guide you where to sit. The organization is perfect and you will get one of the most delicious food in the world.
- If you want to make your stay more memorable and heart-warming then you can work as a volunteer in the kitchen. It is quite a fulfilling work. you want to fully enjoy Golden Temple you can help in the kitchen as a volunteer. You can assist in the kitchen to prepare food or you can help in doing the dishes. The staff there will show you everything.
- You can also take a walk around the lake and observe the beautiful scenery.
These are some amazing activities you can do in Amritsar’s Golden Temple. If you want to do golden temple darshan with your family then get in touch with My Tirth India as they have some amazing packages for you. Visit their website now.