Baba Baidyanathji ka Prasad (with Rudraksh Mala)
Prasad Box Includes:
- Mandir ka Photo
- Elaichi Dana
- Rudraksh Mala
- Sankha Pola
When Ravana sacrificed all ten of his heads one after another, Lord Shiva
was pleased with his sacrifice and descended
to cure Ravana of his injuries. Ever since he acted as a doctor, he is
referred to as Vaidhya ("a doctor"). The temple derives its name
from this aspect of Shiva. While there are
several other legends associated with this sacred land, this temple is also
mentioned in the history. A mention of the temple can be found from 8th century
AD, during the rule Adityasena Gupta, the last king of the Gupta dynasty.
During the Mughal period, Raja Man Singh, the ruler of Amber, is said to have
built a pond here, which is known as Mansarovar. This temple faces the east and
is plain stone structure with a pyramidal tower, which is 72 ft. high. Atop it
are three compactly set gold vessels, along with a panchshule (five knives in a
trident shape). There is also a lotus with eight-petal’s called Chandrakanta
The Baba Baidyanath Temple is the most prominent
temple in town that draws millions of devotees each year and is revered as both
a Jyotirling (devotional representation of Lord Shiva) and a shakti peeth
(devotional shrines where the severed body parts of Goddess Shakti fell). The
temple is among the 12 sacred Jyotirling in the country and is dedicated to
Lord Shiva. Lord Ganesha and Goddess Parvati are also housed in this Temple.
Prayers begin at 4 am where first the head priest worships with shodashopachar
(sixteen services). And then the devotees are allowed to worship the Lord.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Graphical representation of Prasad in the website may sometimes vary from the actual presentation. However all the inclusions mentioned on the website shall be present.
- The delivery timeline may vary between 7 to 10 working days.
- The delivery will be done by a third party courier.
- The Prasad's are non-refundable as they are sent after being offered in the Name and Gotra of the client.
- MY TIRTH INDIA : We are here to serve.