Navgraha Mantra Puja:
According to Hindu Vedic Astrology, the unfavourable position of Planets in the Horoscope is responsible for all the hardships and struggles faced by us despite of the hard work and efforts we put in to improve our lives. The placement of the nine planets in the Horoscope points out the karmic influence on the behaviour of the individual.
Navgraha mantras are powerful pronouncement that helps in getting the blessings of the nine planets. The Navgrahas (nav grah or nine planets) are highly powerful and influential forces of the universe that organise the lifetime of people on the world . Chanting Navgrah mantra regularly will help in increasing the advantages of the strong planets and minimising the negative effects of the weak planets as per their position in your horoscope.
Every aspect of human life is suffering from nine planets. Many times,unfavourable positioning of the planets cause problems and stagnation in our lives. Navgraha Mantras are simple, yet powerful healing tools to pacify the malefic effects of the concerned planets. Regular chanting of Navgraha Mantras creates positive vibrations and influences the related planets to offer favourable results.
• Sun represents soul, king, highly placed persons, father.
• Moon represents Mind, queen, mother.
• Mars represents energy, confidence and ego.
• Mercury represents communication.
• Jupiter represents the great teacher.
• Venus represents wealth, pleasure and reproduction.
• Saturn represents learning and Career.
• Rahu represents an Asura who does his best to plunge any area of one's life he controls into chaos.
• Ketu represents supernatural influences.
Surya mantra, Chandra Mantra, Mangal Mantra, Budh Mantra, Guru Mantra, Shukra Mantra, Shani Mantra, Rahu Mantra
With the help of Navagraha Mantra , you will get following benefits
• Helps remove negative effects of particular Grahas.
• Improves quality of personal and professional life.
• Gains the positive blessings of the Navagrahas.
• Keeps away bad luck and misfortune
• Keeps away diseases and ailments.
• Helps to attain salvation (Moksha).
Why with MTI?
You will have a hassle free experience of Puja straight from the renowned temples without having to travel miles or stand in lines to your home.
Associated with a brand – India’s first comprehensive religious and pilgrimage site.
All our Pandits are experienced and learned.
Personalised attention by all our staff from the day of booking till the Puja is done.
Delivery of Prasad at home. (On request – Chargeable)