Shodashopachara Puja at Baba Baidyanath
leading a life without purpose or feel emptiness from within. Are you
surrounded by negative energy and want to attain focus, intelligence and peace of
mind, then book a traditional 16-step puja which is called the Shodashopachara Puja from
Baba Baidyanath. Shodasha meaning
16, and Upachara meaning
offering given with devotion.
and actions offered in puja to the divine, act as vessels of the devotee’s
faith and spiritual energy, which allows direct communications and interactions
with the Divine. Over a lifetime, setting aside this time for worship every day
helps the devotee to work towards remembering the Divine at all times and
eventually to see the Divine in all things and beings around them.
case, the same 16 steps are expanded or added to, and each step is more
elaborately attended to by the devotee, often through the guidance of a priest.
Each step is given more time so that more material offerings and forms of
worship, like chanting of hymns or other acts of devotion, can be offered at
the feet of the Divine.
puja can also be performed over a longer period, sometimes hours together, for
special occasions, festivals, and major events in life, such as rites of
of Shodashopachara Puja at Baba Baidyanath
- Internal physical
power and strength to lead in life.
- Divine blessings and grace.
- Harmonious and
- Positive Thinking and
- Keeping negative
energies at bay.
Why with MTI?
- You will have a hassle free experience of Puja straight from the renowned temples without having to travel miles or stand in lines to your home.
- Associated with a brand – India’s first comprehensive religious and pilgrimage site.
- All our Pandits are experienced and learned.
- Personalized attention by all our staff from the day of booking till the Puja is done.
- Delivery of Prasad at home. (On request – Chargeable)