Tuljapur Special Pujas
It is believed that Tulja Bhavani Temple was constructed in the 12th century. The Tulja Bhavani is the deity of the Royal Bhosale family. Tulja Bhavani Temple is one of the oldest temple in Maharashtra.
It is believed that the temple was visited by Shivaji Maharaj to get blessings from the goddess. It is one of the 51 Shakti Peetas attributed to Goddess Parvati.
Bhogi Puja - Bhogi is the first day of the four-day Pongal festival and Makara Sankranti. ... On Bhogi, people discard old and derelict things and concentrate on new things causing change or transformation. At dawn, people light a bonfire with logs of wood, other solid-fuels and wooden furniture at home that are no longer useful.
Kumkum Archana Puja-Kumkum Archana is a puja or worship of Goddesses with Kumkum. Kumkum is made of haldi and other elements which increase to potency to attract the finest force or lets say essence of the Goddesses which exists in nature.It removes all obstacles in life; Brings more positivity to life; Victory in all endeavours.
Panchamrit Snana-Panchamrit bath and worship not only fulfills the wishes, but it also brings glory. And many problems and suffering also end. The 5 items are milk,curd,ghee,sugar and honey.
1) Milk: When Gopalka extracts milk from a cow, first of all, he definitely puts his calf near him. The milk that nurtures existence is literally a symbol of 'fascination'. It is one of the five major disorders. Which often becomes our weakness.
2) Honey: The bee collects honey from thousands of flowers to fill its hive. Therefore, the collection of honey by bees from pollinators has been considered a symbol of greed. By offering honey to Shivji, there is an increase in money and grain and mitigation of greed.
3) Curd: Curd is nectar, but when it is sour, it becomes gallic. Its effect is warm and warm is a symbol of anger. Shivaji gets relief from anger by offering curd.
4) Ghee: When prosperity comes in our life then only a fraction of arrogance or pride comes on the right form. By offering ghee to Shiva, prosperity comes but ego is destroyed.
5) Gangajal: Ganga water is considered a symbol of liberation. The existence with all the disorders gets liberated by joining the Ganges water. Thus with the above four ingredients, Gangajal calms all disorders such as attachment, greed, anger and ego.
Jaagran - a Hindu ritual,consisting of all-night vigil, songs and dance in honour of a deity and puja.
Why with MTI?
You will have a hassle free experience of Puja straight from the renowned temples without having to travel miles or stand in lines to your home.
Associated with a brand – India’s first comprehensive religious and pilgrimage site.
All our Pandits are experienced and learned.
Personalised attention by all our staff from the day of booking till the Puja is done.
Delivery of Prasad at home. (On request – Chargeable)