PACKAGE INCLUSIONS :
- Cost of Helicopter for Kedarnath Dham and Badrianth Dham.
- Cost of Vehicle at Badrinath Dham
- Lunch shall be served at Hotel Snow Crest, Badrinath Dham
- VIP Passes at both Dhams.
- Assistance in Darshan at both Devesthanams.
- 5% GST
PACKAGE EXCLUSIONS :
- Any special puja charges, tips, porter charges & any services of personal nature.
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:
- Carrying of Aadhar Card is must for all Indians whereas passport is required in case for foreign national.
- Mention your correct weight at the time of booking since we shall not allow boarding in case it exceeds comprehensively.
- There is very limited space for luggage in the chopper, only 5 kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
- Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kept in the helicopter.
- All temples at Dhams are located in high altitude areas. Passengers are advised to carry regular medical kit & woolen clothes.
- Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket and birth certificate will be required at time of booking &here is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
- Lodging & boarding charges on the day of arrival at Dehradun does not include in the package.
- The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 50% of the charter amount & full payment to be made 30 days prior departure.
- My Tirth India reserves the right to postpone the timings of flying subjected to weather conditions & any extra night stay cost due to bad weather will be borne by client itself.
- Our company shall not be liable for any medical emergency on the ground to the party, thus advised guests to get the fitness certificate from doctor to travel to the high altitude sector.
- No or delayed flying are subject to many factors like delayed clearance from Airforce & Civil aviation, VVIP movements, valley flying by Indian Air Force ( NOTAM), bad weather conditions, sudden development of technical snag in helicopter, illness of flying crew & delayed positioning of the guests at the helipads
- Every person beyond 80 Kg shall pay Rs. 1110/- per person per kg for the Chopper Yatra.
- Programme can be change or shuffle at any point of time without prior notice.
- Any donations, tips, pitthu & porter charges shall be borne by the guests only.
- Damages of any kind caused to the party due to natural causes during the tour shall not be compensated by us and all legal disputes are to be settled within jurisdiction of Delhi-NCR.
Report Time: 06.00 A.M (Tentative)