*Also customized packages available
- Accommodation on double or triple sharing basic
- All sightseeing by Ac Car
- Pick up and drop
- 5% GST
- Air / Train tickets
- Any personal expenses
*Tour by AC car will cost extra Rs.1800
1. What kind of food available ?
- Veg food mainly Bengali/ Oriya or North India. Selective South Indian breakfast and Chinese food is also available. Food generally includes onion. Sweet khaja and Chena Pora are famous. Guest may opt for one time non veg food.
2. Safety for guests
- Odisha is very safe for tourists. The law and order is one of the best in India.
3. Location of the Hotel
- Very close to the Model beach. Just over one km from the Jagannath Temple. All transportations are available their.
- Puri is humid always being close to the beach. Winter( Dec-Feb) is moderate. Summer( Apr-June) is hot.
*Due to the present pandemic situation, we will be updating soon. Please call for any clarifications.
*These are tentative rates and will be subjected to revision due to social distancing norms applied post covid pandemic.
There is not a shred of doubt that the Jagannath Temple in Puri, Orissa is one of the best and most important temples in India. This is a temple dedicated to Lord Jagannath. For those who are planning to have a religious trip to Puri, Orissa, the best option is to use the JagannathPuri tour package. The present temple of Jagannath is reconstructed from the 10th century.
One of the most important factors of your JagannathPuri tour package is the RathaYatra. This is the most important festival of Puri and you cannot miss that. The Jagannath Temple is very sacred to the Hindus and especially for those who follow the Vaishnava traditions. It is said that Puri was once a very densely wooded hills that were inhabited by the Sabaras. This is one of the seven holiest places in India.
Also, the Puri beach is counted amongst the most beautiful beaches in India. The city includes Govardhanamatha, which is one of the four cardinal institutions of AdiShankaracharya. Every year, the place is crowded with thousands of tourists. You can be one of them too if you choose the right JagannathPuri tour at the lowest cost from My Tirth India.
You will be able to see the majestic sunrises and sunsets over the Bay of Bengal from the popular Puri Beach. Also, you can go for a quick dip in the ocean or you can just sunbathe on the beautiful golden sands. Sightseeing in Puri is not complete without visiting Shree Lokenath which is an 11th-century temple dedicated to Lord Shiva.
Also, the JagannathPuri tour itinerary will include the Sun Temple of Konark which is a very famous UNESCO World Heritage site. The excellent architecture of this monument is built in the form of a giant chariot. It is a beautiful sight to behold.