After breakfast at the hotel check out and drive to Manali. On the way to Manali you will visit Sundernagar Lake, Pandoh dam, Vaishno Devi Temple &Kullu Valley. On arrival check in to hotel. Dinner & overnights stay at hotel.
After breakfast at the hotel proceed to local sightseeing tour, visit “Hidimbi Devi Temple” landmark of Manali, also known variously as the “Hadimba Temple”. It was built in 1553 and an enormous rock occupies the inside of the temple, only a 7.5 cm
(3 inch) tall brass image representing goddess Hidimbi Devi. Next is Manu
Temple & “club house” The Club House with its comprehensive facilities that include a roller skating rink, an auditorium, billiards rooms, a library, a bar and restaurant makes wonderful outing for the day.” Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, and “Vashisth” famous for its hot springs. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel.
Manali is the most favorite destination of tourists from nearby areas as well as from distance places. The hill station – Manali is blessed with nature’s finest gifts. The enchanting valley is so picturesque that it has earned the name. On your 4th day of tour you will visit “Vashisth” Vashisth, a small village 3 kms
from Manali located on the Left Bank of River Beas in Manali. After that you will proceed towards its Hot Water Springs and Temple. The village is also the site of some old temples, dedicated to the great sage Vashisth, and to Lord Rama. The Himachal Tourism sulphur baths are just beyond these shrines. Natural Hot Sulphur Water Springs with two separate bathing tanks for Gents and Ladies, which are always full of tourists. Turkish Style Showers fitted baths have also been built nearby. Hot water from the nearby spring is provided for bathing.
The beauty of Van Vihar will completely bedazzle you. Away from the hustle bustle of the busy market, this protected piece of land is maintained by government authorities. The vast forest area has a children's park complete with swings and slides and a small man made pond for boating. Perfect for a luxurious walk amidst nature or a warm afternoon enjoying the soft chattering of birds, the Van Vihar is a perfect place to relax and rejuvenate. If you are in the mood for a little adventure, you could also head down to the rocks along the river and enjoy a few moments of peace and quiet. If you are here in the evening, you can catch some breathtaking views of the setting sun with the majestic mountains serving as the perfect backdrop.
Day 06: Manali – Delhi Departure
After Breakfast at the hotel and drive to Delhi 550 KM 12 hours journey, on arrival drop at Railway Airport & return to home with sweet memories of Kullu Manali.
Package Cost : 27,599/- Per Person ( Minimum 3 Person )
- Breakfast and Dinner
- Pick up and drop from Delhi
- Hotel accommodations
- A ll transfers & sightseeing
- All toll tax, parking, fuel and driver allowances
- 5% GST
- Kufri Activity
- Liabilities due to medical emergencies and e vacuation involved
- Air fare/Train fare
- Any extra, extension and optional tour then t he above.
- The hotel confirmed will be as per the brochure or an alternate hotel of similar category.
- It is mandatory to carry a Government recognised photo identity card (Passport / Driving Licence / Voter ID card)
- The primary guest checking in to the hotel must be at least 18 years of age.
- The inclusion of extra bed with a booking is facilitated with a folding cot or a mattress as an extra bed.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. The standard check-in time is 12 PM and the standard check-out time is 12 PM.
- Evening 04:00 PM our cab driver will drop you at Manali Volvo Bus Station to catch your Volvo at 0 5:00 PM & return to home with sweet memories of KulluManali.